Saturday, July 4, 2020

Events & News

Categories

February 25 in San Antonio history...

1878
The Dreiss building on Alamo Plaza is completed.

1942
Trinity University, a Presbyterian institution in Waxahachie, agrees to relocate to San Antonio and merge with the University of San Antonio, a Methodist university.

1985
Due to a dispute over the teams failure to provide sideline passes and parking permits, the San Antonio Gunslinger mascot quits and walks out of the stadium in the fourth quarter of the Gunslingers’ game vs. Memphis.

Print
Categories: Texana
Rate this article:
4.0