As a community gathering place, the Library provides opportunities for people to meet, exchange ideas, and participate in the life of their community. Recently, coloring for adults has become a widespread national activity. Coloring is becoming a new popular way for adults to relieve stress and explore their creative side. The San Antonio Public Library invites adults to relieve tension or anxiety and unlock their creative potential at the library. Coloring can have a calming effect on the mind and stimulate the senses and creativity. Join us whether you’re looking to de-stress or just amuse yourself! Materials are provided. Visit the library for some “art therapy.”
Coloring for Adults programs in January include
Johnston Branch Library (6307 Sun Valley Dr., 78227)
- Thursday, January 7, 10 – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, January 14, 10 – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, January 21, 10 – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, January 28, 10 – 11 a.m.
Central Library (600 Soledad St., 78205)
- Saturday, January 9, 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, January 10, 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 12, 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 24, 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2:30 p.m.
Tobin Library at Oakwell (4134 Harry Wurzbach Rd., 78209)
- Tuesday, January 26, 5:30 p.m.
For more information on these programs, visit mysapl.org or call 210.207.2500.
Public Information Officer